terça-feira, outubro 03, 2017

Our creativity (my daughter Shelly´s and mine), started right after I was let go in 2013 of a company I was working for. Having received an amount of money to get by while I looked for my next job, my daughter and I decided to take time together making some Dreamcatchers, hence, the name of this blog. Eventually, I remembered I had learned how to knit when I was a teenager (my mother used to knit beautiful sweaters for us when ren) and during that time, my grandmother, who knew how to crochet beautifully. So, I decided to knit! But knowing myself at the time (teenager) and how lazy and impatient I was, and how bored I would get if I had to keep doing the same thing for too long, I decided to knit a scarf.  A cable stitched scarf. Well, I finished it!!!


Oh! But let me go back to the Dreamcatchers. Shelly and I decided to go shopping for materials: Color yarn, beads, and feathers, etc., which we did, bought tons of them and started making them. So here they are (some of them, as we sold some others)























































Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Christmas came, we had moved to that house a few months before, somebody had given us a big Christmas tree, but we didn´t have many ornamen...